Things to do in Dubai
A city of superlatives, Dubai is a place that always leaves visitors in awe. From the tallest building in the world to the largest shopping mall, there are many things to do in Dubai. How about zip-lining across the Dubai Marina or getting a bird’s eye view of the city from the Burj Khalifa?
Whether you’re looking for thrills or simply want to enjoy some of Dubai’s world-class attractions, here are the 10 best things to do in Dubai after visiting the most iconic places. Let’s explore!
10 Top-Rated Attractions & Exciting Things to do in Dubai
To get the most out of Dubai, start by visiting some of its most iconic attractions given below. Spare some time to read the descriptions and check out the Dubai things to do so you can easily plan your days.
Dubai Mall For An Unforgettable Shopping Experience
Things to do in Dubai Mall
Have you ever been to a big mall with its own aquarium and ice rink? Well, the Dubai Mall is just that. As one of the largest shopping malls in the world, the Dubai Mall is a must-visit for any shopping enthusiast.
From high-end designer brands to affordable fashion labels, there’s something for everyone. Not to mention, the mall is also home to various entertaining attractions.
- Shop at over 1,200 stores.
- Visit the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo to see various species.
- See the Dubai Fountain Show in front of Dubai Mall.
- Enjoy a meal or coffee at one of the many restaurants.
- Zabeel Sports district for multi-sport activities.
Inspect the Emblematic Burj-Khalifa World Monstrous Building
No trip to Dubai is complete without visiting the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building. Standing at 828 meters, the Burj Khalifa offers stunning views of Dubai from its observation deck on the 124th’s floor. On a clear day, you can even see as far as the neighboring emirates of Abu Dhabi and Sharjah.
Things to do in Burj Khalifa
- Visit the observation deck on the 124th floor.
- Ride the high speed lift to the top.
- Enjoy views of Dubai from the world’s tallest building.
- Learn about Burj Khalifa’s design and construction.
Dubai Creek & Al Seef To Taste Traditional Emirati Culture
Dubai Creek is known as the “heart of Dubai,” as it has played a vital role in the city’s trading history. Today, the creek is a popular tourist spot for its traditional charm and views of the city skyline.
Al Seef is a heritage district located on the creek that’s worth exploring for its restaurants, cafes, and shops. Plus, it’s the perfect place to try traditional Emirati dishes.
Things to do in Dubai Creek & Al Seef
- Take a traditional abra (boat) ride across the creek
- Visited the Al Seef heritage district and explore its narrow alleyways
- Watch the traditional dhow boats sail by.
- Shop for traditional Emirati souvenirs
- Sample local Emirati cuisine at one of the restaurants.
Take Desert Safari For An Adventure in the Sand Dunes
One of the best things to do in Dubai is to go on a desert safari. This popular tour takes you deep into the Arabian Desert to experience the desert’s stunning landscapes.
The desert offers a variety of activities along with the opportunity to witness the rising sun and sunset. Evening safari has its own charm with various adventuring shows.
Things to do on a Dubai Desert Safari
- Ride a camel through the desert and sand dunes.
- Enjoy quad biking, dune bashing, and other adrenaline-pumping activities.
- Enjoy belly dance and Tanura show with delicious BBQ dinner.
- Watch the sunset over the desert.
- Overnight camping with numerous activities.
Dubai Frame To Capture the Best Views Of the City
If you’re looking for the best views of Dubai, head to the Dubai Frame. This iconic structure offers panoramic views of the city’s skyline from its observation deck.
It is the highest glass bridge with a frame-shaped structure. It is 150 meters high and situated at Zabeel Park.
It has two sky decks from where you can get a 360-degree view of the city. It gives you a glimpse of the city’s past and present.
Things to do at the Dubai Frame
- Visit Future Dubai Gallery in Vortex tunnel. It acts like a time machine that visualizes Dubai in 2050.
- Walk over the glass bridge to get a breathtaking view of the city.
- Enjoy the panoramic views of Dubai from the observation deck and take selfies.
- Visit the old Dubai Gallery on the mezzanine floor of Museum Dubai. One can discover the city’s history through multimedia exhibits.
Dubai Marina For a Luxury Lifestyle Experience
Dubai Marina is one of the city’s most popular tourist destinations. This man-made canal city offers a glimpse into the luxury lifestyle of Dubai. It’s home to high-end hotels, restaurants, and bars.
There’s also a beautiful promenade where you can take a stroll or go for a jog. If you are looking for some adrenaline-pumping activities, there’s plenty on offer, from jet skiing to parasailing.
Things to do in Dubai Marina
- Enjoy fresco dining at one of the many cafes and restaurants.
- The beach at JBR offers a range of water sports like jet skiing, parasailing, and more.
- Take a stroll or go for a jog along the promenade.
- Shop at the Marina Mall and grab the best items.
- Visit the Dubai Marina Yacht Club to enjoy the views.
- Go for a ride on the Dubai Ferry to explore the canal city.
Ski Dubai For a Winter Wonderland Experience
Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East. It is a great place to enjoy a winter wonderland experience, even if it’s summertime in Dubai.
The resort has five ski slopes of different levels and a Snow Park where you can enjoy many activities. There is also a chairlift that takes you to the top of the slopes.
Things to do at Ski Dubai
- Enjoy skiing, snowboarding, and tobogganing at the ski slopes
- Go sledding, tubing, and building snowmen at the Snow Park
- Take a chairlift ride to the top of the slopes for stunning views
- Enjoy a tasty meal or hot chocolate at one of the cafes.
The Palm Jumeirah For An Idyllic Island Getaway
The Palm Jumeirah is an artificial island shaped like a palm tree. It’s one of Dubai’s most popular tourist destinations, & why it is easy to see.
The island is home to luxury hotels, restaurants, and beaches. There is also an aquarium and a waterpark. You can take a ride on the monorail or go for a swim in the lagoon.
Things to do at The Palm Jumeirah
- Take a ride on the monorail for stunning views of the island.
- Visit the Aquarium and Underwater Zoo for a close encounter with marine life.
- You can visit Grand Jumeirah Mosque to glimpse the city’s Islamic culture.
- Burj Al Arab is the world’s only seven-star hotel. You can admire its architecture or enjoy a meal.
- Wild Wadi Waterpark is great for a day of fun in the sun. There are slides, pools, and rides for the whole family.
Dubai Opera For a Night of Culture & Entertainment
The Dubai Opera is a multi-venue performing arts center. It’s the perfect place to enjoy a night of culture and entertainment. It is located in Downtown Dubai, near the Burj Khalifa.
The Opera House has three main performance halls and a theatre. It also houses a museum, restaurants, and cafes.
find here: Dubai City Journey
Things to do at Dubai Opera
- Visit a theatre, a gallery, and a museum to get a taste of the city’s culture and history.
- Various events and performances are hosted at the Dubai Opera, so there’s always something to enjoy.
- The restaurants and cafes offer a great selection of food and drink to enjoy before or after a show.
- The venue is also home to several shops, so you can also do some shopping.
IMG Worlds of Adventure For a Day of Thrills & Spills
IMG Worlds of Adventure is a theme park in Dubai located in the City of Arabia. The park is divided into four zones: Cartoon Network, Lost Valley, IMG Boulevard, and Marvel.
There are rides. It’s the perfect place for a day of thrills and spills. The park also has several restaurants so you easily refuel after the day of adventure.
Things to do at IMG Worlds of Adventure
- Enjoy the rides and attractions at the theme park
- Meet your favorite cartoon characters at Cartoon Network
- Discover lost civilizations at Lost Valley
- Meet your favorite superheroes at Marvel.
What’s not to love about Dubai? There’s so much to look and doing anything in city. From luxury hotels and restaurants to theme parks and beaches, one can cherish a lot.
Dubai has much more to offer. So, start planning your trip and add these 10 exciting things to do in Dubai to your list. Let us know how you enjoyed your experience in the comments.