There’s something truly magical about the Hatta tour or the Hajar Mountains. With their towering peaks and hidden valleys, they offer a glimpse into another world, the world of natural beauty and tranquility. What’s a better way to explore this stunning region than on a Hatta tour in Dubai?
Al Jarf Tours offers a splendid Hatta Dubai tour designed to give you the best possible experience of this unique corner of the UAE. Whether you’re looking for a half-day tour or a full-day excursion, we offer a range of options to suit your needs.
No matter which option you choose, our expert guides will ensure that you have an unforgettable experience. So why not come and explore the hidden gems of the beautiful Hajar Mountains. You’ll also get the chance to enjoy a traditional Arabic lunch in a local restaurant.
Hatta Tour Dubai- A Majestic Tour to the East of Dubai
Have you ever wanted to explore the East side of Dubai? Well, now you can come with Al Jarf Tours. Hatta Tour from Dubai takes you on an unforgettable journey through the Hajar Mountains to the town of Hatta.You can experience the stunning scenery and learn about the rich culture and history of this region. The tour also includes a stop at the Hatta Heritage Village, where you can see what traditional Emirati life is like.Hatta Oman is a great place to go for a hike or ride a bike over the Hatta mountains, and you can even go swimming in the natural pools. From where you belong, come and explore this natural beauty with us.
Things To Do in Hatta Tour- Splendors You Must Visit
The following are the Hatta Dubai things to do:Read More
Hatta Mountain Safari
We take our tourists on a 4×4 off-road driving tour through the Hajar Mountains. You can see the unique landscapes and terrain that make up this part of the world. Moreover, our guides will provide you with interesting facts and stories about the history and culture of the region.
Visit Hatta Heritage Village
The Hatta Heritage Village is a restored antique village that is one of the oldest in the country. You can see how people used to live in this part of the world by visiting the different houses, wells, and towers. Additionally, there is a museum that showcases old household tools and weapons.
Hatta Kayak & Water Sports in Hatta Dam
If you want to enjoy being on the water, you can go kayaking or paddleboarding on the Hatta Dam Dubai tour. You can also go swimming in the Hatta lake or try your hand at other water sports. Even if you don’t want to get in the water, you can still enjoy the beautiful views of the lake and mountains.
Hatta Hill Park
Hatta Hill Park is the perfect place to get away from the hustle of city life. You can go for a hike or bike ride on the many trails that wind through the park. Additionally, there are playgrounds, sports fields, and a tower to climb for a stunning view of the Hajar Mountains and the Hatta Village.
Shopping at Hatta Handicraft Market
The handicraft market in Hatta Dubai is a great place to find unique gifts and souvenirs. You can also buy spices, tea, and other traditional foods. Moreover, the market is a great place to experience the local culture and meet new people.
Key Instructions To Follow In Hatta Tour
• Booking should be made 48 hours in advance, and cancellations should be made 24 hours before the tour.
• Rescheduling or amending your hatta tour must be done 12 hours before the tour.
• Make sure to get a doctor’s appointment if you’re pregnant or have a heart or back problem.
• Make sure to wear light and comfortable clothes during summer and warm clothes during winter.
• Don’t forget to bring your extra dress, sunscreen, hats, and sunglasses.
• Bring enough cash with you because there are no ATMs in Hatta.
Why Book With Us?
Al Jarf Tours offers the best Hatta tour in Dubai. We’re proud to provide an unbeatable level of service to our customers. Here’s what you can expect when you book a tour with us:
• We assure safe, clean, and insured 4×4 vehicles driven by professional drivers with years of experience in off-road driving.
• You’ll get pick up and drop-off from your location in Dubai.
• We provide all the mentioned activities with professional instructors and all the necessary equipment.
• We offer lunch at a Local Restaurant with a wide variety of traditional dishes.
• Experienced and knowledgeable guides who are passionate about Hatta and its history
• We can customize a tour according to your needs and preferences.
• Photography is essential to capture the beauty of Hatta, so we provide a professional photographer for the duration of the tour.
Hatta Tour Packages in 2022
Hatta Basic Package
Hatta Tour Includes
Hatta Tour From Dubai
|Dubai Tour Duration||06:00 Hours||Tour Service||Daily|
|Pick Up Time||09:00 AM to 09:30 AM||Drop Off Time||02:30 PM to 03:00 PM|
|Adult Price||200 AED Per Person||Child Price||170 AED Per Child|
Our Gallery Photos
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hatta Dam
- Hatta Heritage Village
- Hatta Hill Park
- Hatta Mountains Safari
- Hatta Fort Hotel
It’s approximately 96.5km from Dubai to Hatta (around 60 miles).
Hatta is situated in the Hajar Mountains, at the border of Dubai and Oman.
Direct cash payments upon the pickup or Cash Deposit in the ATM Account or Bank Transfer.
Passport is not required to visit Hatta Dam as the same is within the UAE. You don’t cross the border to visit this place. As long as you have a valid visa, no need for a passport. People do get confused as Hatta is the border for UAE and Oman during Hatta Tour From Dubai.